Registration & Fees
For all inquiries regarding registration please contact either by email at epy AT epy DOT gr or by phone (Tel. +30 215-5051398).
|Registration Type||Non-EPY member||EPY member|
|Author 1,2||300 €||250 €|
|Author presenting two papers 1,2||400 €||350 €|
|Author presenting three papers 1,2||450 €||400 €|
|Participant (not presenting paper) 2||200 €||150 €|
- To have the manuscript included in the PCI 2017 Proceedings, author registration and payment should have been completed by September 14th, 2017.
– Each paper must be accompanied by one author registration.
– An author cannot register to present more than three papers.
– For students presenting/registering to present papers, author registration fees apply.
- The “Participant” fees apply for participants attending the conference without presenting paper(s). It includes entrance to all Sessions, Lunches and Coffee/Tea Refreshments, Social Dinner, Certificate of Attendance
- Students can attend the conference talks without registration, unless they are presenting a paper, in which case they must register. Non registered students are not eligible for lunches, coffee/tea refreshments, social dinner, etc.
In order for the registration to be effective, participants have to deposit the registration fee to the Greek Computer Society (EPY), in the following account:
BANK: ALPHA BANK
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Greek Computer Society (EPY)
ACCOUNT NO: 151-00-2002002178
IBAN: GR53 0140 1510 1510 0200 2002 178
In the place reserved in the deposit receipt for the “Reasoning of the Payment”, please complete your full name and the phrase “PCI2017 <Paper No>”. Replace the <Paper No> with the number provided in the subject of your acceptance letter. The deposit receipt should be scanned and sent to EPY by email (epy AT epy DOT gr) along with the completed registration form (no later than the 14th of September).
For participants from Greece only, in case an invoice is to be issued (apart from the Conference Receipt), please fill in and fax or email the Invoice Request Form which is supplied separately. Please note that registration prices do not include VAT 24%. Therefore, only for the case that an invoice is required, the payable amount corresponds to the aforementioned prices, plus 24% VAT.