The steps after the acceptance of your paper are:
- Authors have to proceed with their registration.
- ACM will ask authors, via email, to complete the ACM Rights Management Form.
- ACM will send to authors, via email, an ACM Rights Management text (Rights Statement) with the paper’s DOI number.
- Authors will prepare the camera ready papers, where they have to include the Rights Statement.
- Authors will have to upload their camera-ready paper (PDF) to EasyChair. This option will be available in EasyChair on Monday 11/9, late in the afternoon.